Embed Instagram Post Code Generator

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Visiting a horror film set.

I arrived in Hong Kong yesterday afternoon (it's 2am when I'm writing this), the night before, Lesly the Cinematographer and Moon Lai the actress of THE TIGER FACTORY and NOW (the 1-min epic I shot last week) went to visit a horror film set.


For the sake of preserving the production team's privacy and keeping things confidential, I won't divulge what film is it, or anything about its cast and crew either.

It was a long drive, the film was shot entirely in an isolated forest. It looked really pretty when lit up.


A forest of lights

Production set of a horror film

Moon Lai by the river


here's a video to give you a better idea of how pretty the place was.



video page


"I see dead people!"


I see dead people.

Moon Lai visiting a horror film set




After half an hour at the set, we started to leave.


Forest is strangely beautiful

Horror film set from a distance

Moon Lai taking photos of a horror film set

Moon

Leaving the horror film set


I've never been to such a large set, complete with a stunt team, using wires and stuff. I'm intrigued about the film and will look forward to checking it out when it's done.

UPDATED:

The title of the film is SERU (The Calling). It was screened at the Udine Film Festival and Pucheon Fantastic Film Festival 2011.

Here's the trailer.